Whether you’re looking for a new logo or an overhaul of your printed collateral, our firm’s graphic designers and illustrators will deliver compelling designs that propel your message. We balance presentation, content, target audience, format and budget to create beautiful, effective artwork and marketing designs for print and digital channels.
Our graphic design team, with over six decades of experience in the industry, ensures that every design, every message, every step in the execution of your communications campaign captures the full value of your mission and visual brand. It’s safe to say we’re brand champions across all platforms.
From brainstorming to print coordination, we’ll work with you through the entire design process:
- Strategy, concept development and layout
- Custom design elements, illustrations, infographics, typography and photography
- Comprehensive design development and implementation, including refining, proofreading and fact-checking
- Finishing and full-service print coordination
- Logos, brand guidelines, business systems and visual identities
- Brochures, direct mail, postcards and handouts
- Sell sheets, sales kits and presentations
- Billboards, environmental graphics, and digital and print advertising
- Annual reports, case statements and fundraising campaign appeals
- Event sponsor kits, invitations and programs
- Higher education guidebooks/lookbooks and admissions welcome kits
- Packaging, holiday collateral and personalized gifts
Spread Your Message
Incorporating print into your marketing mix helps spread your message across all channels and reach your audience. Our graphic design team works closely with our full-service commercial print company, Engage Print, for seamless production of printed materials from start to finish.
Engage Print offers:
- Digital and offset printing
- Prepress services
- Variable data printing
- Finishing, bindery and mailing
Meet Your Design Team Lead
Design Team Lead
Betsey leads design services at Neuger. A creative by nature and designer at heart, she finds solutions to share the visual stories of our clients. Betsey showcases all areas of a brand – from visual identity and advertising to photography and graphic production. She is a member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), the professional association for design.
When she’s not busy creating logos or designing brochures, you’ll find her walking through the paper section of every gift store.