Neuger Communications Group is a dynamic team dedicated to providing the very best in strategic communications counsel. Our highly collaborative nature, our energy, our discipline and our can-do attitude are hallmarks to providing results-oriented marketing communications and public relations solutions to our clients.
Interested? We are always glad to speak with talented, team-oriented professionals. Please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
To apply for any of our current openings please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interns at Neuger Communications Group employ a range of marketing communications tools and techniques to develop creative, results-oriented solutions for clients in an array of industries, all the while adhering to our core values of integrity, excellence and success. Internships can be geared toward a broad communications experience or focused in a specialized area such as graphic design or web development.
Throughout the internship participants may:
- Research, design and communicate concepts for strategic programs to achieve clients’ desired results.
- Become familiar with AP Style and create written drafts that adhere to it.
- Develop social media campaigns that keep a brand’s strategic objectives at the forefront.
- Research industry trends and present the findings.
- Gain familiarity with website content management systems and put coding skills to work.
- Design brochures, newsletters and more that complement a client’s graphic identity and advance its brand.
- Analyze website traffic data and make next-step recommendations to achieve site objectives.
- Develop professional relationships with colleagues at all levels.
For fullest consideration, please follow these application guidelines:
- Summer: Apply by February 28
- Fall: Apply by June 15
- Winter/Spring: Apply by October 31
Questions about internships may be directed to email@example.com.