Job Description – Administrative Assistant – Minneapolis Office
Posted January 26, 2018
Reports to: Executive Vice President/Director of New Business Development
The ideal candidate will model values of integrity, success and excellence and will be a brand ambassador for Neuger Communications Group as often a first point of contact for clients and guests arriving for meetings and for those who contact us by phone. The Administrative Assistant will be discreet with confidential information, have high organizational and time management abilities and still be able to maintain equilibrium and focus as priorities might change suddenly due to client or agency needs. Taking and following direction is essential, but so is bringing a curious mind to the work; new ideas for improvement are welcome and expected.
- Serve as special assistant to the executive vice president responsible for sales and new business development.
- Organize and maintain sales database and tracking.
- Conduct research on new business prospects.
- Support company-wide networking or community events (4 to 6 annually).
- Work with staff to manage and post on company social media sites.
- Provide scheduling and hosting support for sales/network meetings.
- Format and help prepare creative and strong proposals and presentations.
- Assist with technology on speaking events or large group presentations.
- Proofread all sales materials leaving the office.
- Serve as the primary support person for the Common Good Breakfast Series.
Project Management Coordination
- Work with Minneapolis team leads to keep project management system clean.
- Provide support to staff team leads on proofreading and overall support services.
Media Relations Support
- Provide broad support for media relations activities including media research, building media lists, distributing media materials.
Internal Marketing Support
- Work with Northfield and Minneapolis teams to plan client appreciation events and employee activities.
- Participate in holiday gift planning and implementation.
Office Organization and Reception
- Maintain media subscriptions for Minneapolis office.
- Receive guests as they enter the office space.
- Take incoming calls to direct; manage mail and deliveries.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings.
- Keep conference room/kitchen area clean.
- Monitor inventory and order supplies through the business manager.
- Serve as liaison with building management in Minneapolis office.
- Retrieve and distribute mail.
- Monitor inventory and order supplies.
- Provide current support as needed.
- Keep current on time tracking.
- Coordinate seasonal decorations and water plants.
- Keep overall office clean, orderly and welcoming.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.