Reports to: Agency President and CEO
Neuger Communications Group is seeking a seasoned professional communicator who seeks to thrive as a Team Lead in serving clients in a broad array of industries. If you are an assertive, intelligent, intellectually curious, hard-charging communications pro with a can-do attitude and team spirit, you may find your home at Neuger Communications Group.
With its headquarters in Northfield, Minnesota, another office in the North Loop of Minneapolis and a presence on the North Shore, Neuger is committed to delighting clients through providing proactive counsel and a commitment to being ultra-responsive to client needs. The agency lives by the core values of integrity, excellence and success and each team member is deeply committed to living up to those values. It’s a group that knows how to have fun in and outside of work through trivia lunches, happy hour gatherings, escape room challenges and other team building events throughout the year.
- Provide senior counsel and project management to clients in a variety of industries
- Work with specialists (design, digital, content and media) across the agency to develop deliverables
- Actively build and maintain client relationships to earn trust, long-term partnerships and repeat business
- Ensure that all work for clients is completed on time and within budget
- Craft strategic communications plans and timelines for clients
- Serve as a new business driver and support the agency’s new business development lead as much as possible
- Vigorously pursue the agency core values of integrity, excellence and success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in agency or corporate marketing position
- Functional knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud programs beneficial but not required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Working at Neuger
The agency lives by the core values of integrity, excellence and success and each team member is deeply committed to living up to those values. It’s a group that knows how to have fun inside and outside of work through trivia lunches, happy hour gatherings, escape room challenges and other team building events throughout the year.
Neuger provides competitive compensation and benefits including health care, 401(k) retirement, a flexible work environment and discretionary bonuses. If you feel we are the right match for you and you have at least five years of experience in the industry, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.