Reports to: Agency President and CEO
Neuger Communications Group is seeking a seasoned professional communicator who seeks to thrive as a Team Lead in serving clients in a broad array of industries. If you are an assertive, intelligent, intellectually curious, hard-charging communications pro with a can-do attitude and team spirit, you may find your home at Neuger Communications Group.
With its headquarters in Northfield, Minnesota, another office in the North Loop of Minneapolis and a presence on the North Shore, Neuger is committed to delighting clients through providing proactive counsel and a commitment to being ultra-responsive to client needs. The agency lives by the core values of integrity, excellence and success and each team member is deeply committed to living up to those values. It’s a group that knows how to have fun in and outside of work through trivia lunches, happy hour gatherings, escape room challenges and other team building events throughout the year.
- Provide senior counsel and project management to clients in a variety of industries
- Work with specialists (design, digital, content and media) across the agency to develop deliverables
- Actively build and maintain client relationships to earn trust, long-term partnerships and repeat business
- Ensure that all work for clients is completed on time and within budget
- Craft strategic communications plans and timelines for clients
- Serve as a new business driver and support the agency’s new business development lead as much as possible
- Vigorously pursue the agency core values of integrity, excellence and success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years experience in agency or corporate marketing position
- Functional knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud programs beneficial but not required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Neuger provides competitive compensation and benefits including health care, 401(k) retirement, a flexible work environment and discretionary bonuses. If you feel we are the right match for you and you have at least five years of experience in the industry, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.